Construction Website FAQs
One Web Source opened our doors to business in 1999 to offer web design and development services for companies large and small. Since then digital marketing has become exponentially more important, and services expanded to include everything from search engine optimization (SEO) to social media strategy. Today businesses need someone in their corner that they can trust to answer questions about the complex web marketing landscape. One Web Source has been around for 18 years and aims to be your trusted expert in technology and online marketing for the construction services market. We offer all of these services and will provide guidance along the way but think if you start with something simple like a new construction mobile-responsive website with 133 key technology ingredients you can add other things on over time.
- What do I get for $599? A 5-page website (include a home page, a contact page and privacy statement, they are required. You can customize the other two pages.)
- Can we have more than 5 pages? Yes. Add $125 per additional page for content that fits the standard template. For non-standard content or functionality call for price.
- How does it work? There a two pieces of this process. First the website. We work with you one on one to request each of the pieces we need from you, then we build your customized construction website. You review the pages, make changes where you'd like, then you get two days for final approval before we make it live.
- How long does it take to get my website created and launched? From payment and receipt of content service has been ranging 5-8 business days for delivery / launch.
- Do you provide hosting? Yes we do. But we can also move the website to your web host if you have one you like.
- Do you provide email? Also yes. But many of our customers already have hosted email, you can keep that if you prefer.
- I have a website already and I like my hosting company. Can I keep that? Yes. The monthly rate is reduced to $39.95 if you have your own hosting and email.
- What do I get for $49.95/month? Hosting, 5 email accounts, 3 hours of edits per year. You can use it all at once or in 15- or 30-minute increments, your choice.
- Can I get a discount for paying annually? Yes. Annual prepaid service contract is $550/year.
- What if I already have hosting/email set up? Keep it, it's fine! We reduce your monthly rate to $39.95.
- Can I mail you a check instead of putting this on a credit card? Sure thing! Write the check payable to One Web Source LLC for $599.00 plus annual service ($550 or $450, depending on whether we host your website or you have third party hosting), make sure to include your name and your company name so we can match it up on our end and send to:
- How long have you been in business? One Web Source is a Limited Liability Company (LLC) operating since 1999 and registered with the state of CT. We've been providing web solutions to satisfied customers for over 18 years.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE? Yes. If we fail to deliver on our promised deliverables within 4 weeks of receiving your complete content and payment, through no delay or fault of yours, you are entitled to a full refund. Please call (203) 431-0920 or mail a reimbursement request via USPS to One Web Source, LLC, PO Box 433, Ridgefield CT 06877. Please make sure to state the reason for the request, your company name, your name, phone number and business mailing address.
- SUPPORT Please open a ticket through our ticketing system for website edits requests or technical support.
- ADDITIONAL FEES? There are no additional fees unless you request additional services.
- HOW WILL I BE CHARGED? $599 billed to your credit card to initiate service, then $49.95 or $39.95/month on a monthly billing cycle depending on whether we host your website and email.
- CAN I CANCEL SERVICE? Yes, if after 12 months you want to discontinue service call or email us and let us know. If you want to cancel before the first 12 months simply pay the balance on the agreement and we'll close your account. We'll be sad to see you go but we'll understand.
- Can I add custom features? Sure can, call (203) 431-0920 to discuss.
- What happens if I go over my 3 hours of custom development time in a year? Can I get more than 3 hours of support? We track requested work to update customer websites in 15-minute increments and will let you know when you're nearing the end of the included 3 hours so you can decide how to move forward. If you need more edits or updates you can order whatever you need at $125/hour. We can usually get quite a few edits done in an hour so it won't break the bank.
- Can I roll over unused support hours to next year? Development hours must be used in this calendar year, and requested before the end of the first week of December in that calendar year. On your annual billing anniversary date the clock resets with a new 3 hours of development time. If you want more hours you can purchase them on an as needed basis at $125/hour.
- How long does it take to get my requested edits made? 3-4 business days, depending on complexity. If it's urgent we'll work with you and try to make them faster.
- What happens if I request edits at 4PM the day before my purchase anniverary date. Do those count as edits made in the same year? Well, that's tricky. As a courtesy to us we request that you make all edit requests at least two weeks before your plan anniversary date if you want them to count in this calendar year. But we're not making a rule yet because people are mostly reasonable - let's hope it stays that way.
Next, there's technical support and updates. You'll get a year's worth of support and updates for your construction website (3 hours of developer time annually). Once you're a client you can open a support ticket and we'll reply with one business day.
One Web Source, LLC
PO Box 433
Ridgefield, CT 06877
MORE QUESTIONS? Ask us!
We build customized construction websites for $599 plus $49.95/month with a 1-year commitment. We want to build a business relationship with you so we'll do everything we can to prove ourselves worthy of your trust in that year!